Slices of south - South of Nowhere

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

This train is off the track...

Read Nimish Adani’s latest on his blogsite. Going by what Adani chronicles, he seems to have walked into the simple trap set straight on his way! The so-called final justice seems to fifty-fifty! I would rather say it is 20-80 in favour of railway officials.

The basis of Nimish’s case has been coolly swept under the carpet saying that he was inebriated and ticket machine did not work. Also the DRM (Divisional Railway Manager) goes on to say that the suspension of railway officials was only for their reciprocal action against Nimish.. Comeon, I am sucking my right thumb with my left hand folded now…

A person who took a case so rightfully up against the mighty government officials, finally gave into sweet-talk and sweet flavored milk. The countless behind him in the cause only to be let down claiming a poetic injustice! Nimish, can you notice that your stance has been gradually favoring the opponents as your chronicle progresses… Yet another case of wasted vigor and fury... The history books will go on to show the wronged as wrong and mights as right!

When are things gonna be treated black and white? Why not the railway officials and for that matter southern railways come out on records as culprits? Why not Nimish again take a legal stance against what has been published – a defamatory case?

Why? When? How? … and countless questions go on…

3 Comments:

  • Its interesting that blogger are making money by posting their URLS on Nimish's Blog to read their comment.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 20, 2005 9:34 AM  

  • Hey anon, I welcome your comments. First a declaration that I haven't made a single penny sofar thru my blogsite. Do let me know how to go abt doing that? I read the newspaper, felt sorry for the guy, made a post and then cross checked with Nimish's site. Since I had my comments posted thru my site, I thot I shall let Nimish know abt that. Thatz abt it.
    Bachelor, thanks for your supportive views. I do repeatedly agree that the end was disppointing. A cause lost..

    By Blogger Bart, at October 20, 2005 9:33 PM  

  • Superczar, I fully identify with ur view points.
    I wouldn't like to go to police station waiting everyday as you mentioned. But then, Nimish had the guts to take it up there. He almost reached the finish line. Then the finish line tangled him... Good guys shouldn't finish last is what my ramble about. I have nothing personal against Nimish...

    By Blogger Bart, at October 24, 2005 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home